Is this an Emergency?
Time is vitally important when your pet is very sick or has been hurt. So we advise our clients to please take the time and familiarize yourself with the after hour emergency hospitals near your home before you have an urgent need- you'll be glad you did!
Please call 832-948-8007 immediately if your pet is exhibiting any of the symptoms below during our normal business hours. We will do our best to work you in- if it is at all possible. It is important to note, please do not email or message through Facebook if you have an urgent or emergency concern, please call instead. Because we are mobile, we do not constantly monitor email and Facebook for new messages throughout the day.
Please note: We are not an emergency clinic- phone calls, emails, texts and Facebook messages are not monitored after normal business hours.We do not see aggressive dogs or aggressive and/or feral cats.
If your pet is experiencing any of the following symptoms after normal business hours please take your pet directly to the
nearest emergency hospital. (See below for local emergency locations and hours of operation)
- Difficult, rapid or labored breathing
- Abdominal pain or enlargement
- Bleeding or open wounds, bite wounds
- Unconsciousness, disorientation, collapse
- Seizures, trembling or convulsions
- Pale gums
- Vocalizing or Crying as if in pain
- Persistent sneezing and or coughing
- Prolonged labor
- Suspected poisoning or poison exposure
- Facial swelling
- Straining to urinate
- Snake, spider or insect bites
- Repeated gagging, vomiting, diarrhea or bloody diarrhea
- Inability to walk, with or without apparent pain, paralysis
- Hit by a car
- Sago palm ingestion- all parts are like candy to pets- they love them but Sago's are deadly! DO NOT delay! Rapid treatment is VITALLY important to survival!
ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center 1-800-548-2423
If you live in Tomball (North of 2920), Magnolia, South Montgomery, Pinehurst, West Woodlands areas your closest emergency clinic is:
Emergency Pet Care of Texas
7850 FM 1488
Magnolia TX 77354
Hours: 6PM-8AM Every Night
Weekends and Holidays 24 hours
If you live in South Tomball, and near the Willowbrook area your closest emergency clinic is:
Houston, TX 77070
Email: info.will[email protected]
If you live in Spring & North Houston your closest emergency clinic is:
BluePearl Spring (formally known as North Houston Veterinary Specialists, LLP)
1646 Spring Cypress Rd. Ste. 100
Spring, TX 77388
Hours:Open 24/7 for animal emergencies.
If you live in Conroe, Montgomery, Willis areas your closest emergency clinic is:
Animal Emergency Clinic of Conroe, Ltd.
920 West Dallas, Suite 13
Conroe, TX 77301
Phone: (936) 539-3800
Metro: (936) 539-4441
Fax: (936) 539-1551
Hours: Monday through Thursday 6:00 PM through 8:00 AM
Friday 6 PM through Monday 8:00 AM. 24 hours on all major Holidays