Going to the vet can be a stressful situation for your pets. From the car ride to the sights and smells at a veterinary hospital, there's a lot to make your furry friend feel on-edge. You can eliminate a lot of these problems with the help of Crossway Veterinary Housecalls, serving Magnolia, Woodlands, North Spring, Montgomery, Southwest Conroe, and Tomball. Our veterinarian comes to your house in our fully outfitted mobile veterinary care vehicle.
The Benefits of Mobile Pet Medical Services
You don't have to chase your cat or dog to get them in a carrier and the car. For pets that are reactive to other animals, you eliminate the risk of a loose animal coming up to your companion and causing a problem. It's a simple and straightforward process to receive the care that your pet needs and this type of service is especially helpful if you have multiple pets who need medical services.
The Services Available At Our Mobile Veterinary Clinic
You'll find that our mobile vet’s vehicle is outfitted to handle many types of care. Here are a few of the many services that we offer.
- Preventative health care exams: Get your pet's yearly exam taken care of to make sure they're in the best health.
- Vaccinations and microchipping: Your pet can stay up to date on their vaccines and get a microchip implanted if it is needed during their mobile vet visit.
- Dental procedures: Your furry friend may need some help fixing his or her teeth since dental issues are very common for pets. Our mobile vet clinic will examine your pet’s teeth to make sure your pet has a healthy smile.
- Diagnostics and treatment: If your furry companion isn't feeling the best, we can perform many types of diagnostics to get to the bottom of things. Our talented veterinary team can then treat a range of problems, including issues with ears and eyes.
- Surgeries: We can even perform surgeries, when necessary.
- In-home euthanasia: The final moments of your pet's loving life can take place where they're most comfortable, rather than needing to bring your pet in to the veterinary clinic. Making this difficult choice is hard enough, so we're here to support you through it in the comfort of your own home.
- Prescriptions and pain management: We're also able to fill prescriptions and help your pets live a pain-free life with help from our mobile veterinarian.
Book Your Appointment With Our Mobile Veterinarian
Are you ready to have us come out to your house for mobile vet care? Crossway Veterinary Housecalls is happy to help, serving Magnolia, Woodlands, North Spring, Montgomery, Southwest Conroe, and Tomball. Call us today at (832) 948-8007 to book your appointment.