What to Expect:
Crossway Veterinary Housecalls, PLLC provides compassionate, professional veterinary medicine for dogs and cats in the comfort of your home or in our 26' Custom Mobile Veterinary clinic by appointment only. Please contact us at 832.948.8007 to make an appointment.
Because we may be out in the field when you call, you may be connected to our voice mail. Please leave a message including your name, phone number, a brief description of your pet and the reason for your call. Also If you are a new client, please leave your city name and zip code. As soon as we are available we will call you back.
When you have an appointment, "Doc" Rubio, as he is affectionately known by his clients, will come in our 26' Custom Mobile Veterinary Hospital with our Veterinary Technician. Dr. Rene Rubio will check the health of your pet from head to tail, taking the time to answer all of your questions as he goes. You will be very happy you called Crossway Veterinary Housecalls PLLC for to care for your furbabies.
If you are a new client, please have your pet's medical history that gives the dates of your pet’s most recent vaccines and physical exam. Please don't hesitate to let us know any concerns that you have and any past medical history that you feel would be important.
Important things to note:
- We do not have a physical location for you to visit. We are strictly mobile and bring our 26' mobile vet hospital to you!
- We do NOT see aggressive dogs or aggressive and/or feral cats that you, as the owner, cannot control. The personal safety of our clients and staff are issues we take seriously.
- Please note we provide veterinary services to dogs and cats. We do not see horses, goats, sheep or exotics, sorry!
- Estimates are available upon request.
- Receipts are itemized with no hidden or unexplained costs.
- Payment in full when services are rendered.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and bank debit cards.
- No refunds or exchanges on pharmaceuticals, heartworm preventative or flea control.
- Please allow one week for prescription refills.